SERENDAH RAINFOREST RIVER RETREAT
SRRR is located in a rainforest / fruit plantation of about 5 acres with a natural river stream (Sungai Selaru) running across the site. The only house here currently is the Brickhouse, which has private access of a section of the river.
Access is via a residential suburb in Serendah & a short 10 minute drive via a small road leads you to this tranquil place, surrounded with large forest trees, away from the concrete jungle, a 40 minute drive away from the centre of Kuala Lumpur.
You can find peace from the hustle & bustle of city life here. The serene & tranquil natural environment allows every guest to chill, relax, destress & rejuvenate.
A private bridge with gates provides security. Plenty of space for car parking.
BBQ & charcoal + firestarters, steamboat pots, gas stove & other kitchen tools are provided for your cooking needs. NSK Rawang is about a 15 minute drive away.
As you are in the forest, you may be lucky to be occasionally spotting wildlife here.
● 6 bedrooms with fan & air-con + attached bathroom + hot water showers
● sleeps 16 to 30 pax (only 1 group per night)
- Room 1 (Max 6 pax)
- Room 2 (Max 4 pax)
- Room 3 (Max 4 pax)
- Room 4 (Max 4 pax)
- Room 5 (Max 6 pax)
- Room 6 (Max 6 pax)
● Maxis Wireless Internet available
● Towel (1 per pax), Body Shampoo & Shampoo are provided.
● 65" Smart TV located in Hall upstairs
● An air-conditioned Multipurpose Room which serves as a Meeting Room / Living Hall at the top most floor for meetings / discussions / indoor gatherings with attached toilets.
- Noisier activities shall be held in here after dark.
- Used for family & friend gatherings & off-site meetings / discussions by companies in a unique & green setting.
- 65" Smart TV with USB & HDMI slots to project materials.
● Please click button below for to access PDF with Details of Stay (what is provided)
Click the left / right arrows to check availability for other months
Loud noises after dark is not allowed. Guests are required to turn their volumes a notch down after dark & use the hall upstairs if noise cannot be controlled. Small speakers are allowed, but loud bass is prohibited.
For the comfort of our next guests, smoking indoors is strictly prohibited.
No littering allowed, especially cigarette butts which should be placed in the trash.
Pork is not allowed.
Please clean all dishes & utensils after use.
Strictly no feeding monkeys.
Pets are not allowed.
Jalan 1i/2, Desa Anggerik,
Call / Whatsapp
+6 016 367 0067 (Tsun)
© 2020 by HJ